Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"My most valuable thing."

The most priceless being in my life is "MY FAMILY"(mother, father, sister, etc.),it's because without them I wouldn't be here by now, without them I wouldn't have a chance to meet people as nice as you do...and yeah...it's you!:-p, and most of all,without them I wouldn't be able to see how wonderful the world is. I know all of us value our family the most..right?and if ever you say:"No,I don't value my family",I can only say two(2) words for you:"YOUR DAMN!".


I have a lot of reasons why I choose "MY FAMILY" as the most priceless being in the whole wide world,First,it's my choice...Second,they're the one who molded me as a responsible person by now,Lastly,they're the one who teaches me to choose from what is right and wrong. But being in a practical world some of us don't remember our family as the most important beings in this world, it's because most of us are being too materialistic,but who cares it's your choice,not mine...:-p,I don't need fancy cars or flashy jewelries,all I need is the presence of my family because for me being with my family is what makes my life worth living,(^_^).This is the only thing that I could say to people who are too materialistic,"Value your family especially your parents before it's too late".(n_n)

No comments: